In addition to your Health Coach Program application, the following documents are also required in order to be considered for the program.
Resume and Unofficial Transcripts
- Resume - Recent and in a PDF format. One page is preferred.
- Unofficial transcript(s) - Saved into one document in a PDF format. Please do not pay for the transcript.
These documents should be attached to your online application. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your documents, please e-mail the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail subject line: [first name initial and last name]_HCP 2021
For example: J.Smith_HCP 2021
Letter of Recommendation
We require one letter of recommendation and it can be from (but not limited to) undergraduate faculty, pre-health advisor, mentor or an employer that can attest to your character and professionalism.
Letter Writer Instructions
All letters must be signed and printed on letterhead, if applicable. E-mails must be professional or work e-mails (no g-mail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.). There is no specific format for the letter of recommendation but it may include (but not limited to) the following:
- How do you know the applicant?
- How long have you known the applicant for?
- What are the applicant's primary strengths and/or weaknesses?
- Comment on the applicant's: academic/work performance and potential, maturity, reliability, punctuality, motivation, teamwork skills, communication skills (written and oral), ability to follow directions, time management and leadership skills.
- How does the applicant treat others with whom they work?
- What is your overall evaluation of the applicant?
Please review these requirements with your letter writer and give them enough time to submit your letter. We will only accept letters of recommendation from the letter writer directly to ensure confidentiality.
Your recommender should submit their letter of recommendation using the following link: LINK , OPENED @ Noon on Feb 1, 2021
The letter should be saved in a pdf document and labeled as follows: [student’s first name initial and last name]_HCP 2021_LOR
For example: J.Smith_HCP 2021_LOR
Deadline: Applications will not be reviewed unless the supporting documents are received. The FINAL deadline for all applications and supporting documents is Wednesday, April 28, 2021.