In addition to your Health Coach Program application, the following documents are also required in order to be considered for the program.
Resume and Unofficial Transcripts
- Resume - Recent and in a PDF format. Two page maximum.
- Unofficial transcript(s) - Saved into one document in a PDF format. Please do not pay for the transcript.
These documents should be uploaded to your online application. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your documents, please e-mail the coordinator at email@example.com.
Letter of Recommendation
We require one letter of recommendation and it can be from (but not limited to) undergraduate faculty, pre-health advisor, mentor or an employer that can attest to your character and professionalism.
Letter Writer Instructions
All letters must be signed and printed on letterhead, if applicable. E-mails must be professional or work e-mails (no g-mail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.). There is no specific format for the letter of recommendation but it may include (but not be limited to) the following:
- How do you know the applicant?
- How long have you known the applicant for?
- What are the applicant's primary strengths and/or weaknesses?
- Comment on the applicant's: academic/work performance and potential, maturity, reliability, punctuality, motivation, teamwork skills, communication skills (written and oral), ability to follow directions, time management and leadership skills.
- How does the applicant treat others with whom they work?
- What is your overall evaluation of the applicant?
Applicants should review the requirements with the letter writer and give provide enough time for writers to prepare the applicants letter.
In the online application, applicants will input their letter writer's information (name and email address) and the application system will send a confidential link for the writer to upload their letter of recommendation.
Deadline: Applications will not be reviewed unless the supporting documents are received. The 2023-2024 deadline for all applications and supporting documents is Tuesday, April 4, 2023 @ 11:59 p.m. PST.